“Change or perish” – never in history has this saying been truer in business. The Allu Transformer is set to revolutionise everything from product recycling, through to on-site material processing.
So what is the big fuss? Don’t make the common mistake of confusing this for a crusher bucket. It is also very different from a screening bucket. In essence, it is an attachment with counter-rotating shafts fitted with cams that break up the product. The easiest way to understand is to see it in action
There are over 120 applications that the ALLU Transformer can revolutionise. We are finding that once one company is on board in a particular market segment, the others follow. If not, they will get left behind. The applications are too numerous to run through individually, but the key way to look at this is like Bob the Builder: Reduce, Re-use, Recycle. Think of the steps which simply cost you money:
- Like having to remove spoil from the site (for instance bricks) and possibly transport replacement product back to site (like fill). Not only can it reduce your transport cost, but your waiting time for replacement materials as well.
- How many truckloads can you save if the product could be more compact reducing the airspace in each load?
- Reduce steps that don’t add value, like simply moving the product around – process it in the same step if you can.
- Can you Re-use materials that are now a waste product?
- Alternate technologies struggle if the product has a certain amount of moisture – what if you can sieve wet soil/material? Would it expedite your project timeframe?
RDW and ALLU have now worked hard to ensure that the product will be a success in the Australian market. Part of this strategy has been to appoint like-minded regional dealers, and we are pleased to announce that we already have most of the country well covered:
- Western Australia – Total Rock Breaking Solutions (TRS)
- South Australia – RAM Equipment
- Victoria – Walkers Hammers
- Tasmania – DLM Machinery
- New South Wales – Groundtec
- Queensland – Qld Rock Breakers (QRB)
The ALLU Transformer
Special bucket which is designed to work in demanding mining & bulk material applications. The all-in-one screening & processing attachment processes a wide variety of mined materials, including Coal, Limestone, Iron Ore, Nickel Ore, Gypsum, Phosphate and other soft rock.
The Transformer bucket converts the existing wheel loader or excavator into a mobile pre-processing and screening solution & can be easily transported around site or multiple sites. There are six M Series models, each with the ability to produce three to four different fragment sizes and fit wheel loaders from 30 to 90 tons as well as excavators from 50 to160 tons.