In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, Tata Motors has extended the warranty for its commercial vehicles customers worldwide. The company is also working to the best of its capabilities to extend technical support to keep the vehicles running in these challenging times.
As part of the service extensions for the commercial vehicle customers, Tata Motors is also offering the following benefits for its customers in India:
- Two-month extension for free services previously scheduled during the period of national lockdown
- Two-month extension of the warranty period for all those with a warranty expiry during the period of national lockdown
- Extension of Tata Suraksha AMC for all those with an expiry during the period of national lockdown
- One-month validity extension of all active contracts in Tata Motors Suraksha
- One-month extension for customers to avail the AMC service, previously scheduled during the period of national lockdown
- Tata Motors helpline, Tata Support – 1800 209 7979, has also been active for trucks carrying essential commodities, as specified by the Government, during the period of the national lockdown. Furthermore, Tata Motors will also be extending the warranty period of its global commercial vehicle customers, as per standard warranty terms & conditions:
- Two-month extension of the warranty period for customers located in South Africa, Middle East, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, North-west African countries and LATAM (Latin America) countries and the vehicle warranty expiry after 15th March 2020
- Two-month extension of the warranty period for customers based out of Bangladesh and the vehicle warranty expiry after 20th March 2020, and for customers based out of Sri Lanka, with warranty expiry after 15th Match 2020
- Two-month extension of the warranty period for customers based out of countries of Tanzania, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Myanmar, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia and with the vehicle warranty expiry after 1st April 2020.
Source: Tata Motors
Tata Motors extends warranty for its customers worldwide after the explosion of Covid-19 published on HeavyQuip Magazine.