Kubota Australia has partnered with the Holmesglen Institute to provide state-of-the-art equipment for Excavator, Skid-Steer and Front-End Loader machine ticket training needs.
Civil/building construction and associated businesses continue to drive the Victorian economy. High-performance machinery and people are some of the essential elements to this growth. Kubota Australia’s machinery is used in a lot of project areas, every day. Matching people to the right machinery requires careful assessment of an individual’s attitudes, energy and work skills.
Kubota Australia has partnered with Holmesglen Institute to provide state-of-the-art equipment for your machinery ticket training needs for Excavator, Skid-Steer and Front-End Loader.
Holmesglen, home of the Victorian Tunneling Centre, is a possible gateway to training in Civil Construction and, in case, Tunneling Operations. It offers a wide range of training programs and services in Civil Construction, Industrial Skills-License to Perform High-Risk Work Training / Assessment and Verification of Competency for Plant and Equipment Operations.
While Kubota proudly supplies earthmoving equipment to the Victorian Tunneling Centre, Holmesglen supplies facilities and experienced trainers, achieving great results together.
- Cert III in Civil Construction (General / Tunneling streams)
- Traffic Management (Control Traffic Stop & Slow Bat & Implementation of Traffic Management Plans)
- Excavator / Skid Steer Loader / Front End Loader / Roller Compactor Operator Tickets.
- Verification of Competency for Plant Operations
- Operator Refresher Training
- Load & Unload Plant / Load Restraint / Chain of Responsibility
- Cert IV in Civil Construction Supervision
- Overhead Bridge & Gantry Crane
- Elevated Work Platforms
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space Entry (Skill Set)
- Forklift & Forklift Refresher Training
- Verification of Competency for Operators
- Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- HSR Initial & HSR Refresher Courses
- Health & Safety for Managers
- Cert IV in Work Health & Safety
- Diploma in Work Health & Safety