Producers in the market for a cost-competitive and efficient new combine should look no further than the Case IH 6130 Axial-Flow, with incentives on offer for customers who purchase before 30 June 2021.
The 6130 Axial-Flow combine is the most-cost effective of the Case IH harvester range, suited to a range of applications and ideal for operators looking to replace earlier model Axial-Flows or for smaller operations.
Tim Slater, Hay and Harvest Product Manager for Case IH Australia/New Zealand, said customers could now take advantage of an end-of-financial-year deal on the 6130, that includes special finance terms and the RedXtend warranty offer. Tim said:
“It also provides for low finance interest rates, allowing for great packaging opportunities for customers where yearly payments and cashflow are extremely important.”
The 6130 has a Tier 3 engine emission standard (322 rated hp/382 max hp), 3-speed hydrostatic transmission allowing for a maximum harvest speed of up to 15km/h, large 5.1 m2 fixed cleaning system with Cross-Flow cleaning fan and a large (10,570L/300 Bu) grain tank.
– Deluxe Cab – with automatic temperature control
– A-Post instrument cluster with automatic crop settings
– AFS Pro 700 display with yield and moisture mapping
– AccuGuide complete with HP/XP receiver and Nav Controller
– Six roof lights (4x HID, 2x Halogen), under shield service lights and two rotating beacons
– Lateral tilt feeder, single-speed with Ride Control Accumulator
– Standard elevators with yield and moisture sensor
– Extended Wear Unloading auger – 7.8m from the centre of the machine
– Fixed Blade Straw chopper and dual disc straw spreaders
– Engine-driven air compressor
“Our Axial-Flow combine range has been improving harvest quality and productivity and maximising operator comfort for more than 40 years.”
“The 6130 lives up to these high standards, with no combine simpler to operate, or more efficient around the paddock, regardless of the crop, field condition, or farm size.”