Safety is a priority for Sany Australia and its dealer network.
Sany excavators are equipped with a range of safety equipment including front guard, Rops & Fops Cabs and Canopys, LED Lights, safety signs, horn, travel alarm, mirrors, Reverse Camera’s, fire extinguisher, Hose Burst Drop Valves, Double locking Quick hitches and windshield wipers.
However, beyond these standard features, are five safety systems/products that provide additional confidence and protection for Sany excavator machines.
- Battery Disconnect Switch – the battery disconnect switch is located inside the excavator’s battery compartment and can be used to isolate battery voltage from the machine. Unlike the ignition switch, which still allows voltage to some of the machine’s electrical circuits when turned off, the battery disconnect switch isolates all of the machine’s electrical circuits from battery voltage. They are designed to help prevent tampering, theft, battery drain and electrical fires. The battery disconnect switch is typically used when storing the machine for a long period (over 1 month), servicing or repairing the electrical system, or when performing electric welding.
- Falling Object Protection Structure – the top plate of the operator cab is punch-formed with a thick high-strength steel sheet integrated with reinforced ribs which maximises the safety of the operator. You can feel comfortable and protected inside your air-conditioned, enclosed cab knowing the design is protected.
- Extensive Visibility – the large windows and sophisticated cab design ensure that the driver has a great view of the area around the vehicle. The 360° panoramic view allows for great safety levels in the working area.
- Rotating Warning Beacons -to ensure that people, machines, buildings and the environment are optimally protected, each machine is fitted with a rotating warning beacon and travel alarm assisting the operator to focus on their work during operation.
- Lockable Protective Bonnets – the generously sized bonnets ensure quick and easy access to all maintenance-related components. The central lubrication points enable a central supply to various bearings. The engine bonnet can be fully opened and the clear arrangement of the key components in the centre make maintenance and service quick, easy and safe for the operator or technician to access and clearly assess the machine’s needs.