Blundstone has expanded its selection of durable and premium boots with the launch of the #984. With new research undertaken by Blundstone revealing that young workers are looking for colour variations in their safety footwear, Blundstone’s #984 in a stone colour nubuck leather is on trend for today’s wearers.
An extension of the hugely successful XFOOT rubber range, the new boot is packed with all the benefits of Blundstone’s legendary safety and comfort features, to suit even the toughest environment. Some distinct features include the water-resistant nubuck leather, YKK heavy duty zip and thermal regulating bamboo lining for all day breathability. The #984 boot leads the way in underfoot comfort with its inclusion of XRD® Technology for serious underfoot cushioning, as well as Electrical Hazard Resistance and a TPU bump cap for additional durability.
“The #984 is a new addition to our range, with all the best in class features you know and love from Blundstone. Packed with our premium safety and comfort features, we’ve wrapped up this new boot in a sleek, stone colour nubuck upper that discerning tradies will love. Suitable for almost all workplaces, the #984 is sure to join our best-selling #992 and #997 as the boot of choice in worksites, in mines and in warehouses all over Australia,” says Adrian Blandford, Global Work & Safety Range Manager.
Blundstone #984 has an RRP of $225. Features include;
- Stone water-resistant nubuck, 150mm height, safety boot
- 7 eyelet lace with lace locking device
- Convenient heavy-duty zip with zip fastener
- Moulded TPU bump cap for added leather protection
- Padded tongue and collar
- Thermal regulating bamboo lining
- Low density shock absorbing PU midsole with anti-bacterial agent
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- Excellent cut and slip resistance, highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Heat resistant to 300˚C
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel and forepart strike zones for increased impact protection
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert for greater impact absorption and comfort
- Footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable
- Steel shank ensures correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant steel toe cap
Blundstone boots are available online and in stores via select retailers throughout Australia, and are backed by a 30-day comfort and six-month manufacturing guarantee.
For further information, visit https://www.blundstone.com.au/work-boots/new-arrivals